This is a part time position serving at events that are typically on Saturdays but also include week days, Fridays and Sundays. Servers post availabiility for jobs as they are posted to the calendar so you have a lot of flexibility on how many events you'd like to work. You must be at least 18 years old.
Seeking a fellow foodie that likes to play with food! We have an opening for a Grazing Artist. You would train on how to design and set up Grazing Tables.
Pay: $20/hr per event
Contact Melanie at email@example.com for more information
We are looking for an ambitious sales assistant to join our growing team! A passion for hospitality is a must! This is a part-time position that requires a strong ability to multi-task, great "people skills". Job responsibilities will include:
Respond to leads via our website, phone and social media.
We are a new catering company that is quickly on the way to becoming one of the premier catering companies in the Tampa Bay area! We are looking for an ambitious sales assistant to join us! This position is a sales manager in training! While working with the owner directly this position will ideally lead the right candidate into the sales managing position within a growing company!
· At least one year in the event planning industry or catering sales industry
· Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· 2-3 Years Customer Service experience
· be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays and the hours required to fulfill the principal duties and
· utilize good organizational skills and be able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
· Great communication skills
· Provide clients with a proactive and sincere experience
· Attend trade shows, conventions, promotional events and local events
· Build professional and personal rapport with all potential wedding couples as well as wedding coordinators and planners throughout the industry
· Assist owner with other sales duties as needed including:
o Solicit from and confirm with clients, all information pertaining to the wedding and organize information for accurate turnover once the account goes definite
o Organize and supervise assigned weddings from date of booking to departure, including venue requirements, guestroom requirements, food & beverage, audio-visual, accounting, etc.
o Maximize food, beverage and auxiliary revenues by selling menus, themes and experiences/activities
o Stay current with trends; assist with creation of new themes, special events and service standards;
o Collect market and competitive intelligence and adjust sales strategy as required
· Do site tours of managed venues
Salary: Approx 20hrs/week starting off; $12/hr
Bonus Opportunities available
Job duties include:
STARTING PAY: $12/Hr
Second Tier Server: $15/Hr